‘SLIM DOWN WITH NATURE’
However, some research suggests that African mango may help protect against obesity and enhance metabolic health.
Additionally, a 2008 study in Lipids in Health and Disease indicated that taking a combination of African mango may help fight obesity. Every day for 10 weeks, 72 obese or overweight participants took capsules containing one of three substances: a placebo, the African mango. By the study’s end, members of the African mango group showed the greatest reductions in body weight, body fat, waist size, and cholesterol levels.
In animal-based research, scientists have determined that African mango may fight obesity by inhibiting the development of fat cells.
Leptin is a hormone produced primarily by fat tissue. It plays an important role in weight regulation (1Trusted Source).In recent years, leptin supplements have become quite popular. They claim to decrease appetite and make it easier for you to lose weight. However, the effectiveness of supplementing with the hormone is controversial.
This article reviews what leptin is, how it works and if supplements can help you lose weight.EG. AFRICAN MANGO
What Is Leptin and How Does It Work?
Leptin is a hormone produced by fat cells. During periods of food shortage or starvation, leptin levels decrease. The hormone was discovered in 1994 and has been studied ever since for its function in weight regulation and obesity in both animals and humans. Leptin communicates to the brain that you have enough stored fat, which curbs your appetite, signals the body to burn calories normally and prevents excessive eating. Conversely, when levels are low, your brain senses starvation, your appetite increases, your brain signals you to take in more food and you burn calories at a slower rate This is why it’s often referred to as the starvation or hunger hormone. Leptin resistance occurs when your brain stops acknowledging the hormone’s signal.
Leptin resistance occurs when there’s plenty of the hormone available but its signal is impaired. Therefore, increased leptin levels are not what’s important for weight loss, but improving leptin resistance may help.
Do Supplements Work?
Most leptin supplements don’t actually contain the hormone. Research has looked at African mango, or Irvingia gabonensis, and its proposed positive effect on leptin sensitivity and weight loss. It has been shown to decrease leptin levels, which may be favourable for improving sensitivity In addition, some studies have observed that African mango produced a modest reduction in weight and waist circumference. It also helped to normalise insulin resistance and cholesterol whilst assisting with sleep depravation.
DESCRIPTION OF NATURAL SLIMMER
1. HERBAL SUPPLEMENT 60 VEGE CAPSULES OF 400MG SERVINGS SIZE EACH
2. BENEFITS: FOR HEALTH BENEFITS RESEARCH SHOWS THAT AFRICAN MANGO SEED EXTRACT WHEN TAKEN FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS MAY HELP REDUCE LEPTIN RESISTANCE, CHOLESTEROL, INSULIN RESISTANCE AND SLEEP DEPRIVATION.
3. MANUFACTURING: MADE WITH A SOLVENT FREE EXTRACTION PROCESS AND FREEZE DRYING TECHNOLOGY FOR A HIGH CONCENTRATION OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS.
4. CONTRAINDICATIONS: CONSULT YOUR MEDICAL PRACTIONER FOR ANY HEALTH ISSUES AND NOT TO BE USED IN PREGNANCY OR BREASTFEEDING. THIS STATEMENT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION BODY. THE PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE AND IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY CLAIMS.
5. STORAGE: STORE BELOW 25 DEGREES CELSIUS IN A DRY CLEAN PLACE IN A CLOSED CONTAINER.
6. SIDE EFFECTS: NOT KNOWN
7. MANUFACTURED OR GROWN AND PROCESSED IN INDIA
8. SUPPLEMENT FACTS: SERVING SIZE 1 CAPSULE TAKEN TWICE DAILY,60 CAPSULES PER CONTAINER,400MG PER CAPSULE OF AFRICAN MANGO SEED POWDER.
9. INGREDIENTS: VEGETABLE CAPSULE CONTAINING VEGETABLE CELLULOSE AND RIXE FLOUR.NO SUGAR, PRESERVATIVES, COLOURANTS, STARCH OR YEAST