G5 Deep Vibrating Massage
A variety of attachments are used to produce different massage techniques which can benefit a multitude of conditions.
Like all massage, benefits can be seen and felt after the first treatment.
The G5 can produce a constant deep tissue massage which is perfect to achieve deep muscle massage along with lymphatic drainage.
As with all body treatments and in particular G5, due to its lymphatic cleansing effect, it is highly recommended you DRINK WATER BEFORE AND AFTER TREATMENT.
For impressive long lasting results a course of treatments is usually recommended
1-2 treatments per week with homecare advice to enhance and achieve the best results.
How does Faradic Slimming work?
Faradics treatment or electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) uses the application of electrical pulses, which are applied on the body to stimulate the muscles to contract resulting in a tightening and toning effect.
- Increased circulation brings fresh oxygen and nutrients to the muscles and removes waste products thus improving the appearance and functioning of the muscle
- Muscular contraction improves the tone of the muscle
- Sensory nerve ending are initially stimulated producing a tingling sensation at the beginning of the treatment
- Motor nerves are stimulated resulting in muscle contraction
- Blood supply increases therefore bringing fresh oxygen and nutrients to the area
- Waste products are more efficiently removed from the area
- Vasodilation of the blood vessels improves the colour of the skin under the pads
- Muscle contractions improve the lymphatic circulation in the area, which assists with the removal of the waste products
Pressotherapy is a procedure that is said to help with lymphatic drainage, thereby potentially slimming the look of the arms and legs (because they carry less fluid), easing aches and pains, and detoxifying the body. It uses an air pressure machine to inflate a suit that squeezes your arms, legs, or abdomen in a rhythmic motion, similar to a massage.
Pressotherapy stimulates the body’s lymphatic system. When it’s functioning optimally, the lymphatic system transports lymphTrusted Source, a fluid that contains white blood cells to help fight infection. Possible benefits of pressotherapy include:
- relaxed muscles and fewer aches
- reduction in appearance of cellulite
- reduction of swelling and stiffness in the limbs
- removal of toxins
- toned and firm skin
- stronger immune system due to lymph
What happens in a PPC fat-dissolving treatment?
Initially we’d like to see you in consultation to ensure your suitability for the treatment and to explain the treatment to you.
The most common request is for abdominal treatment, but the same principles apply to thigh, arm, hip and double chin treatments.
PPC is given by injection, using a tiny 30-gauge needle. This needle is smaller than blood-taking needles, smaller than immunization needles. It is really tiny and you will barely feel it.